My Father, My Teacher: Shahid's B'day Lesson  

My Father, My Teacher: Shahid's B'day Lesson


Shasha's troublesome ways are earning reams of newsprint. On his 29th b'day, though, Shahid Kapoor aims in all earnestness to revamp his personal image.

Admittedly, he's been going on the sets with a know it all attitude. "This year, I plan to be a student during the making of my father's film 'Mausam'," asserts Shahid in a tabloid talk. "I'll go on to the set with an attitude of learning, and come out better on both counts: as an actor and a person."

On his b'day, though, he plans to reconnect with his mommie dearest: "Earlier, mom and I lived together," says Shahid. "We have a great emotional connect and now my brother Ishaan stays with her."

Delving into flashback, Shahid recalls the time when he was a four year old who would embarrass his mom by tearing open gifts and expressing his delight or displeasure right away.

His pal Siddharth Malhotra's b'day bash is no longer a secret… and an amused Shahid plans to close his b'day jubilation with a quiet dinner celebration with family and close pals.

Padukone, probably, won't be lagging behind.


vpost : 04

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice