Finetuned For Cinema: Aditya Narayan  

Finetuned For Cinema: Aditya Narayan

















Aditya Narayan, Bhatt naturally, opted for a tuneful innings in his

debut : 'Shaapit.' Helmed by Vikram Bhatt, the film spotlights the scion of Udit Narayan.

"I have written and composed the title track," says Aditya, facing a battery of channels. "There are four songs in the film and the music by Chirantan Bhatt is catchy. I keep listening to them in my car, and I'm sure that the music will catch on in a big way."

Regarding his premier venture Aditya avers, "I'm really glad to have started my career with a film like 'Shaapit' coz' it's a horror film with lots of adventure and 'masala.' My character is called Amar and he falls in love with a girl who can't marry because she comes from a family which is believed to be cursed."



vpost : 18

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice