Kaif: ' I'm just thrilled to be nominated'  

Kaif:  ' I'm just thrilled to be nominated'


MUMBAI: Yash Raj Studios, located at suburban Mumbai, will play host and unfurl the red carpet to the crème de la crème of Hindi cinedom on Feb 27, 2010, when the fraternity will show up all coiffed and coutured for the 55th Idea 'Filmfare Awards' Night.

At a Press meet convened to announce the event, Katrina Kaif, looking suitably dishy in her off shoulder ensemble, fielded queries regarding the black statuette.

"Everybody wants to win in their chosen field of work," says Kool Kaif. "In my case, I get thrilled even if I'm just nominated in the 'Best Actress' category. Actually, more than my performance, I want the film that I'm acting in to win a 'Filmfare' award.


vpost : 08

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice