Padmapriya excited about response to 'Striker'  

Multilingual actress Padmapriya is quite excited about the feedback she has received for her first Hindi film 'Striker'.

'I think 'Striker' has received a huge patronage from viewers of YouTube, where it was premiered. I am very happy about the feedback for my performance in the film,' Padmapriya said.

'But I am not sure whether I would act in some more Hindi films in the near future. It all depends on the quality of roles that I am offered. But nothing is finalised yet and talks are still on,' says the actress.

Padmapriya, who has finished shooting for Shivaraj Kumar-starrer Kannada film 'Thamassu' directed by Agni Sridhar, says she is interested in dubbing in her own voice for the film.

'I have completed the shooting of the film and I am extremely happy about my experience. I play the role of an advocate who believes in 'ahimsa' (non-violence) and the law of the land.'

'The director (Sridhar) has written very strong dialogues in some scenes. I am really interested to deliver these dialogues in my own voice. I really think the film deserves my voice, but everything depends on how I will deliver my goods while dubbing for the film,' says Padmapriya.

Five of her films in Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil will be released in the next three-four months. The films include 'Thamassu,' Telugu film 'Andhari Bandhvaya' with Shravanand and Tamil film 'Irumbu Kottai Morattu Singham' with Lawrence.


vpost : 04

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice