Ooooooh Maria: Brazilian 'Patti' Item Vanishes!  

Ooooooh Maria: Brazilian 'Patti' Item Vanishes!











The sizzling, sexciting moves haven't gone unnoticed. Even as the cine industry is drooling over Maria who grooves seductively to Bachchan Senior in 'Teen Patti', director Leena Yadav is terribly perplexed!

"Choreographer Ashley Lobo and I chose Maria from the top 50 contenders to do the song number 'teri neeyat kharab hai'," reveals Yadav in a tabloid chat. "Maria is a Brazilian model, her sexy vibes were at par with Salma Hayek, I'd say."

Adds Yadav, "She danced like a dream and promised me before leaving for Brazil that she'd come back to Mumbai in December. She hasn't and cannot be contacted anywhere! There are so many filmmakers who have shown interest in signing her and I'm trying to locate her myself!


vpost : 09

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice