Another Kapoor On The Cards…  

Another Kapoor On The Cards…















She'll be strumming a new tune. Not on the guitar, though, which she mastered after six months of consistent learning.

Shraddha Kapoor has ace baddie Shakti Kapoor for a father and famed actress Padmini Kolhapure for an aunt. And she will illumine her own trail on celluloid with director Leena Yadav's 'Teen Patti'.

At 21, Shraddha has four years of theatre expertise behind her, and was also part of a dance troupe at Boston University. Besides, she's honed her histrionics under the famed tutelage of Barry John.

Although Shraddha admits to being expressly thrilled with sharing frames with Amitabh Bachchan in 'Teen…, the new find can't forget the day when she faced the camera eye together with her dad.

"I think I must have made the maximum mistakes that day," she laughs in a tabloid chat. "My dad kept yelling at me and telling me that he was not my dad here, but just an actor."



vpost : 20

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice