Konkona: For Your Laughs Only :))))))  

Konkona: For Your Laughs Only :))))))












Her serious halo in parallel cinema has often overshadowed the fun side of Konkona Sen Sharma. 'Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge' will showcase the comic timing of the two time National award winner.

"My comic roles in 'Life in a Metro' and 'The President Is Coming' have gone largely unnoticed," she declares in a media chat. "And in 'Aaja Nachle' I almost made a fool of myself."

'Atithi.., though, is her maiden full throttle comedy, and Konkona is sanguine of its outcome. The movie details the lives of a Mumbai couple which goes all topsy turvy when a long lost relative visits them… and stays put, much to their discomfort, leading to super funny situations.

Explaining her rationale for assenting to the Ashwni Dhir helmed flick, Konkona states, "Apart from the script which I loved, I also wanted the opportunity to work with Ajay Devgn and Paresh Rawal. Ajay and I are similar souls and since I knew him from the 'Omkara' days, we had a great rapport which will be visible on screen."


vpost :11

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice