Wise 'Idiot' Bags Bhushan Biggie !  

Wise  'Idiot'  Bags  Bhushan  Biggie !











It's raining accolades and awards in the Khan backyard. '3 Idiots' raked in a whopping Rs 382 crore worldwide (grossed Rs 100 crore within four days of its release!).

Even as Aamir Khan's news about Robert Redford extending him a personal invitation to attend his plush party, and the excitement over his 'Peepli Live' making it to the Sundance Film Festival and Berlin Film Festivals has barely died down … a national glory chugs right in!

Aamir Khan will soon be lavished with the 'Padma Bhushan' …

"When I received this wonderful news, my mother's smiling face flashed in my mind," declared Khan in a SMS message from Utah, US where he is presently attending the Sundance Festival.

Expressing a twinge of regret over not being in India in person, the 44 year old Khan, already a Padma Shri recipient, declared to the scribe tribe, "Firstly, my film 'Peepli Live' receives a superb response at the Film Festival and then the news about my Padma Bhushan reached me. I only wish I was back home right now. I would like to thank God for all these happy moments."

Incidentally, Khan shares the Padma honour with A R Rehman, the redoubtable colossus of Indian film music. Two much, what say?


vpost : 01

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice