Facebook Babe Plays Deadly Game!  

Facebook Babe Plays Deadly Game!

She's a gorgeous gal trapped a hideous game. Amruta Patki, (Miss India Earth 2006) faces the scribe tribe and bats queries over her dangerous debut 'Hide And Seek.'

"It's a supernatural thriller, "she reveals. "I feel that I was destined to do it. Apoorva Lakhia saw my pictures on Facebook and asked me to mail me more pictures. The director Sean Arranha made me go through two auditions before I was finalised. We completed the entire shooting in 27 days and was a fantastic experience."

The mystery element, a killer on the prowl in a shopping mall wrecks havoc on six lives in 'Hide And Seek' and Patki had a couple of action sequences too. "There was a scene where I'm required to go around beating people," she says. " The action director taught me the technique and from then on it was all fine. In fact, I'd say I had fun beating them up." (laughs).

Beating cine competition, though, might prove tougher …..


vpost : 01

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice