'Boon' For Multi Tasking Mom !  

'Boon' For Multi Tasking Mom !












She's 34 going on 15! Puerile teenagers, high on romance and sold on mushy dreams…. will find themselves in great company. Of Kajol, no less! The volatile star, renowned for her frankspeak has no qualms that she still chomps mentally on 'Mills And Boon' fare as "meditation!"

"I read to have fun," confesses Kajol in a newspaper chat "In a 'Mills And Boon' romance, I know exactly what the next chapter is, but yet I continue to read it. It's so addictive."

With 'My Name Is Khan' readying for hitting screens, Kajol unravels a few truths about the K Jo flick centred around an autistic person enacted by Shah Rukh Khan. "The film is based on a true story," reveals Kajol. "A couple like that live in the US. Karan and Shah Rukh met up with them. The woman has children and the man is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. When they narrated the story to me, I found it very inspiring."

Apart from 'My Name .., Kajol will also feature in Johar's 'Stepmom'.Both flicks demanded lengthy schedules in the US and Australia. And Kajol has been juggling motherhood and her career with smooth dexterity. "I'm great at multi tasking, but it stresses me out," states Kajol. "That's because I want to be good at everything that I do."


vpost : 07

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice