Saif Swoons Over Padma !  

Saif  Swoons  Over  Padma !


Dismissed earlier as an Un Saif bet at the cine stakes, Saif Ali Khan now joins the ranks of Padma Shri winners!

A touched Khan voiced his joyous sentiments in an e mail message stating, "I am very proud and honoured to have received this honour. I would like to thank my family and loved ones who have been there for me and the industry for supporting me. I would like to thank my directors for making me who I am today."

Greenlighting his career with a tepid start 'Parampara' in 1992, Saif struggled sluggishly with a clutch of cine failures until 'Dil Chahta Hai'(2001) invested him with a fresh lease of life in starbiz.

'Omkara' and 'Love Aaj Kal' further consolidated his status as an actor of merit. His premier National award for 'Hum Tum' in 2004, still echoes with rumours of his illustrious mom Sharmila Tagore having pulled strings for her scion to bag this feat. Never mind, Saif's ahead in the 'Race'…


vpost : 02

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice