Sen…sible Production Plans  

Sen…sible Production Plans














Her personal life provides consistent fodder to the grapevine. Sushmita Sen is now hoping that the scribe tribe will take a sharp look at the professional plans she in place, as well.

Presently, Sen is thick in the midst of her 'I am She' contest, wherein she plays mentor to Indian girls across India and handpicks one to compete in the prestigious 'Miss Universe Pageant'.

Sen's all charged about reviving all plans on her pet project 'Laxmibai', wherein she will essay the eponymous role.

"I've always wanted to play Laxmibai, the courageous queen who fought the British during the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857," says Sen in a media chat. "Earlier, recession put my filmmaking plans on the backburner. My 'I Am She' contest has also served to put the spotlight on my sidelined production house too."

Adds Sen sagely, "My production house will look at having secure investors who believe in the films that I'm making. My company stands on the good will that I have generated over the years. All is at stake. And I certainly cannot risk my name."



vpost : 21

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice