Aryan Vaid: Vanity Wrecks Virility!  

Aryan Vaid: Vanity Wrecks Virility!














He was the quintessential "cool dude." Hip, hop, and certainly "happening", Aryan Vaid, catering management graduate and ex flight purser, winner of the 'Mr. India' contest and the first Indian to bag the 'Mr.International' title, is keen on sounding out a message, loud and clear. Pursue your vanity with caution.

Famed for his hunky looks, the renowned model and telly star is paying a rather heavy price for being overly narcissistic.

Presently, he's but a pale shadow of his former self. Vaid, 37, confesses that his condition has stemmed and deteriorated due to consuming hair loss pills and tiresome, two and a half hour workouts, which have come with a shocking payoff. Vaid, admits to having lost his virility!

Says Vaid in a tabloid chat, "My testosterone levels have dipped drastically, a few weeks ago and are now hinging on the borderline. I used to hit the gym for a good two and half hours everyday, and get very tired, but I never stopped and didn't know where I was headed. My body started releasing cortisol which began neutering my testosterone levels. I didn't pay much attention until I started getting symptoms associated with high blood pressure!"

Besides, the pills that Vaid was consuming for his hair fall, damaged the situation further. "I had a little hair fall problem on the right side and I thought that the drug would cure it," he says. "Instead, my doctors tell me that it was also one of the reasons why my testosterone levels dipped."

Vaid, who wedded American photographer Alexandra Copley in January 2009, states sagely, "My case should be an eye opener not only to models and actors, but to every person, as to how vanity can affect one's health."



vpost : 09

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice