Darsheel's Fancy Fee!  

Darsheel's Fancy Fee!













Rs.Three lakh. That, reportedly, was the fee doled out to Darsheel Safary, the highest paid child actor of B Town!

Post his 2007 winner 'Taare Zameen Par,' Darsheel, 13, is expressly excited about 'Bumm Bumm Bole.' "I had a lot of fun shooting for it," reveals Darsheel in a media chat. "Earlier, it felt funny because we were talking to a green Chroma screen! But I started liking it later."

Apart from the Priyadarshan flick, Darsheel is keenly looking forward to his Walt Disney movie 'Zokkomon'.

"I'm playing a superhero and I'm called Zokkomon in the film," he says. "It's an action adventure film and I can't wait to see how it will come across on screen, because I had great fun shooting for it."



vpost : 04

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice