Preity Tweets To Reason; Hails Harvard…  

Preity Tweets To Reason; Hails Harvard…













Even as more stars get lured into the charming fold of Twitter, citing assorted reasons, Preity Zinta is amply clear as to why she resorted to the micro blogging site.

"There were a whole lot of unwarranted rumours about me," reveals Zinta in a tabloid talk. "And I wanted to assure my fans that they weren't true. Twitter gave me that platform."

Post IPL, the perky PZ will be back facing the arc lights after her Thailand holiday trip, wherein she'll be accompanied by her mother.

Endorsement shoots and shows, which she'd earlier committed to will now see the Preity light of the day. Besides, she's gearing up to greenlight 'Har Pal', which has been on hold for quite a while. Asserts PZ, "Whether it's Hollywood or Bollywood, I want to be a part of all kinds of cinema and do films all over the world."

On the personal front, Zinta opines that her Harvard stint strengthened her on various counts. "It broadened by horizons and has taught me to think big. Harvard taught me how to structure my business and be less emotional. More importantly, it taught me how to keep my mouth shut when needed." Silent lessons, eh?


vpost : 02

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice