Rampal's Lesson: Unlearning For 'Raajneeti'!  

Rampal's Lesson: Unlearning For 'Raajneeti'!














He's unleashed those howlarious moments with 'Housefull'. And Arjun Rampal will flash the serious side of histrionics with Prakash Jha's 'Raajneeti'.

"The film's very close to my heart," states Rampal in a media chat. "Five years ago, Prakash Jha approached me for the role of Bheem, when nobody was taking me seriously as an actor. He then disappeared and surfaced four years later, stating that it was the meticulous research which had taken up most of the time."

Rampal enacts Ranbir Kapoor's elder brother in Jha's political opus. "Bheem is very impulsive, talks very fast, thinks from his heart and either loves you or hates you," he says. "I had to unlearn a lot of things when I did 'Raajneeti' and also got to learn a lot during the making of the film. I really enjoyed playing the role and ended up being friends with the entire cast."



vpost : 15

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice