Bips Dons Burkha, Turns Green Eyed!  

Bips Dons Burkha, Turns Green Eyed!














Her shapely frame has often been spotted in sizzling wear. The daring Bipasha Basu, however, has turned demure for Rahul Dholakia's 'Lamhaa,' sporting a burkha for the maiden time for a movie.

Besides, even as rivals turn green with envy over Bips, courtesy her fitness DVD and future flicks, Bips has opted to sport green contact lenses for the Bunty Walia production.

Enacting a Kashmiri woman, Aziza in 'Lamhaa', Bips asserts that hers is far from a coy portrayal.

"Don't expect a dainty 'Kashmir Ki Kali' kind of look," asserts Bips in a tabloid chat. "Aziza is a modern politically aware girl. Everything that I wear in the film is loose and oversized. And I haven't worn make up either for most part of the film, except some 'kaajal'.

"My designer Rocky brought me the 'burkha'," she says. "I've never worn one earlier in my life ever."

The green contact lenses have their own little tale too.

James Fowlds, director of photography, insisted that Bips wear them for greater impact. "I'm used to wearing lenses in real life," admits Bips. "But I must say that the green contact lenses look really good."


vpost : 28

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice