No struggle for Jacqueline Fernandez  

No struggle for Jacqueline Fernandez
In an industry where struggle is the much talked about word, here's a person who has never had to use it in her career.

Jacqueline Fernandez is not aware about what struggle really means. The reason: well, call it destiny or sheer talent, the actress has been offered roles on a platter. She thinks her charm is doing her the trick.

Speaking about her journey in bollywood so far, the actress says, "I am extremely satisfied with the way my career has been moving. I guess unlike many actresses who have to struggle hard to get things done, I have had a smoother ride. In fact film offers keep flowing, I'm just waiting for the big moment."

Jacqueline will be playing the role of an alien in the upcoming film JAANE KAHAN SE AAYI HAI in which she is paired opposite Ritesh Deshmukh for the second time.


vpost : 02

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice