Boman: 'Every actor should do a Benegal film'  

Boman: 'Every actor should do a Benegal film'












Boman Irani is basking in global glory. A spate of accolades have rushed in, courtesy 'Well Done Abba'. Screened at international film fests, the winning response to the Shyam Benegal flick has delighted the heart of the Parsi actor.

'Well Done Abba' happens to be his 44th movie, with the Benegal movie showcasing him in the eponymous role.

"Every actor should do at least one film with Shyam Benegal in his lifetime," says Irani in a scribe chat. "I was willing to do any role in his film, but when I realised that he was offering me the lead role, I was thrilled to bits!"

Adds he, "Besides, the character was really interesting to play. The process of working on this film was such a wonderful experience, that as an actor I'm truly grateful to Shyam Benegal." Well done, Benegal.


vpost : 15

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice