Deepika's Veteran Twitter Date!  

Deepika's Veteran Twitter Date!
















The conflicting rumours over the Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor liaison continue to provide rich fodder to gossip mills.

Nevertheless, another Kapoor has been seeking her saucy attention. Shammi Kapoor, that is! Padukone's bond with the veteran has been on excellent grounds, never mind her equation with Kapoor Jr.

"I was very thrilled when Shammiji messaged me on twitter asking me out for a coffee date," an elated Padukone told the media. "I didn't know because I was busy performing for the IPL opening ceremony. His name on twitter comes as Shamsher Raj and I didn't even know he was on the website."

"I've always been a big fan of Shammiji's," admits Padukone. "Once I complete my shooting, I will surely go out on my date with him. I'm eagerly looking forward to it, since I remember Shammiji as the 'Pan Parag' uncle and loved his 'Yahoo' song number from 'Junglee'."

Koffee With Kapoor, Padukone…



vpost : 07

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice