Siddharth plans more Tamil movies  

Hot and happening hero Siddharth's biligual 180, being made in Tamil and Telugu, will grace screens across Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu simultaneously on June 10.Ace director Mani Ratnam recently launched the audio of the film at Sathyam Cineplex. Songs were composed by Sharreth.180 is a comeback movie for Siddharth in Tamil as he had no Tamil movies for the last seven years. Talking about this, the actor said: "I have been waiting for the right script. I wanted to do a movie that would capitilize on my strengths and would at the same time creatively satisfy me. 180 was perfect. I'm hoping that 180 will do well and I look forward to not just working in more Tamil films but also good quality films in other languages as well."

Anjitha:1353

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice