Bollywood celebrities bereaved by Satya Sai Baba's demise  

The death of the self-styled godman Satya Sai Baba whose devotees run into millions left at least one household in Bollywood feeling bereft. Shilpa Shetty's mother is a huge Sai Baba devotee. The loss hit the Shettys hard.Says Shilpa, "My mother is a huge bhakt of Sai Baba. She is in New York right now and is devastated by the news. Unfortunately, I never met him."Mahesh Bhatt remembers accompanying his friend Kabir Bedi once to a Sai Baba meeting. "This was during the turbulent 1970s after my experiments with LSD. That's when I set my eyes on Satya Sai Baba. He made me realize that the need to believe in an external force is hard-wired in mankind."Raveena Tandon never saw Sai Baba but believed in all his charitable work. "I didn't follow him. But I learnt a lot from him. He funded many schools hospitals and charitable causes. He enriched lives with his spiritual guidance. It was a life well lived."

To read more:http://telugu.galatta.com/

Anjitha:1427

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice