Vijender Singh & Vidya Malvade Launche Dadagiri Season 4  

Vijender Singh & Vidya Malvade


The season 4 of reality TV show Dadagiri had a powerful launch as Boxing champion Vijender Singh and actress Vidya Malvade of Chak De! India movie introduced the new season
The new season of the popular show will be aired on UTV Bindaas The stars were present at the launch to motivate the contestants."The show is very youthful and full of energy which somehow is reflected in my personality also. I found the show interesting and could connect with it because the profession that I am in also demands a lot of `dadagiri` and naturally it is in my genes also. At times, I do practice it out of the ring as well," Vijender was quoted as saying at the launch.
To read more:http://www.blogger.com/
Anjitha:506

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice