Mallika Sherawat To Be Biased Towards Women Contestants In Chak Dhoom Dhoom  

Bollywood’s bold beauty Mallika Sherawat has finally started thinking about her fans below 18 and in a bid to build a connection with her fans the beauty has turned to small screen. Presently Mallika is judging the dance reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom on Colors."TV has a huge reach and my films as it is are only for people above the age of 18. So I thought it`s a great opportunity. Who`s going to wait for them to turn 18 and then watch my films?" Mallika was quoted as saying."And also why not try something different. I`ve always tried different things in my career. If everyone`s gone left, I`ve gone right. I`ve made very unusual choices and some worked, some didn`t. But I`ve not followed a prescribed path. And similarly this time too," she added.
To read more:http://www.india-server.com/
Anjitha:505

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice