Single Rahul's Far From Celibate…  

Single Rahul's Far From Celibate…














Rahul Bose's idyllic portrayal of love in 'The Japanese Wife' has generate much more curiosity about his own sex life. Confessedly, Bose hasn't dated a single gal in the last 11 years! Besides, Bose is nowhere near his cine character in 'TJW' as he doesn't even write letters… though e mails and SMS are on the agenda for RB.

Says Bose in a tabloid talk, "My first relationship is with my work, then comes rugby and romantic relationships come far below that."

A nosey parker reporter got a candid reply about how Bose dealt with irrepressible lust. "I said I'm not dating anyone, I didn't say I'm celibate." Yooooo hoooo, babes, take your clue...



vpost : 24

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice