Housefull's Batting Joy At T20  

Housefull's Batting Joy At T20

Canny producer Sajid Nadiadwala combines the best of cricket and movie magic in his sales strategy for 'Housefull.' The Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Production has engineered a marketing tie up with a leading sports channel for the ICC World Twenty20.

"This strategy of combining our film's promotion with cricket has proved successful for our previous films such as 'Heyy Babyy' and 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi,'" states Nadiadwala in a newspaper quote. " It will add immense value to 'Housefull' and will also strengthen our company profile."

Akshay Kumar asserts that he's honoured about lending support to the Indian team. "I'm hopeful that we will lift the Cup once again. I've always been very interested in sports and a tie up of my two passions, films and cricket, truly excites me."

Lara Dutta, sporting a new chic haircut, says in a media chat, " I do hope that we get packed audiences at cinemas for 'Housefull' and I do hope that the streets will be empty as it was during the first T20 World Cup final."

Riteish Deshmukh, meanwhile, is betting on Virender Sehwag and Yusuf Pathan as "they are the biggest hitters in the world."

Guess, we're on a winning pitch…

vpost :20

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice