Vikram Bhatt opts out of Bhoot 2  

Haunted 3D was by far the highest grossing horror film in India. Post the success of the film, director Vikram Bhatt was pretty kicked about making a sequel to RGV's Bhoot. The project announced just last week but the news is that Bhatt has opted out of it.Speaking about this Bhatt says, "I was told that Ramu had enough on his plate and would be unavailable to direct Bhoot 2. I was never the first choice for Bhoot 2, he was. Ramu is a senior director and technician and I would never do anything to upset him. Now, since I know he wants to direct the second part, I wish him well. I will not direct Bhoot 2. It rightfully belongs to Ramu, not me. In any case, I have to work on Raaz 3."

Though he may no longer be making Bhoot 2, Vikram is currently busy with Dangerous Ishq, which marks the comeback of Karisma Kapoor with an ensemble cast, followed by Raaz 3.
Anjitha:1609

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors Choice